10 Best Baby Wraps Reviews of 2019
10 Best Baby Wraps Reviews of 2019
Why do we parents take so enthusiastically to baby wraps? We scoured through many reviews on amazon to get our answers. Baby wraps help keep the baby snug, safe and comfortable.
Not only are they wonderful for the baby, but baby wraps benefit the parents as well, and how! The most important benefit is its convenience. It keeps our hands free to do other work while the baby is on us. Many parents cited shopping, cleaning, working as examples.
Pediatric specialists also vouch for the efficacy and convenience provided by a baby wrap or a wrap carrier. Carrying your baby in this manner promotes bonding between the parents and child. They are each able to read other’s cues more effectively. Babies feel happier and there is less crying or colic. As a result, these infant wrap carriers can sometimes help babies to breast feed better.
Having a baby is an adventure unlike any other! It is such a profound gift that it can only be experienced and not be explained. Yet, in this adventure, parents performs rather tedious day-to-day activities for the well-being of her child. Some days are simple and sunny while others, difficult and stormy. Right from the time a child is conceived, they are anxiously involved in decisions regarding its room, clothes, prams and yes, even baby wraps. All she wants is for the baby to be happy, safe and comfortable. Keeping this mind, we have decided to put you already-anxious-parents at ease at least as far as the infant wraps are concerned.
If you think you are ready to buy baby wraps here is something to look at. We analyzed The Good and cons of 10 most popular baby wraps in the market and read through numerous reviews of the moms and dads who purchased them. Parents know what the best is for their baby. We only attempt to help you get your best!!
Best Baby Wraps At A Glance
Before we get into a detailed discussion on the different kinds of baby wraps, below is a brief overview of the wraps that we think you might want to take a quick look at:
- They are easy, comfortable and most importantly, the babies are loving it!
- The fabric is comfortable and soft.
- The baby wrap is 5.5 yards long and can fit women of all shapes and sizes.
- It is designed to comfortably and securely hold a baby weighing up to 35lbs.
- The mothers are able to wear their babies and not be hindered while cooking, cleaning, gardening, trekking or shopping.
- The material of this baby wrap can make it too hot for the mother and the baby during summers or without air conditioning
- Many mothers found nursing the babies a bit difficult. But there were those who were able to nurse in this baby wrap.
- The baby can be wrapped facing the mother only.
If you are trying to settle your newborn or infant that cannot hold its head up yet and regretting buying this baby wrap, WAIT!! Try again when your baby grows a little bit.
This baby wrap offers every bit of comfort and security that a mother would want for her child.
- Unlike Boba baby wrap, this wrap was found to be less confusing or frustrating and very easy to use.
- Parents can put the baby in various positions like the hug, cradle or kangaroo positions. This baby wearing wrap has been a favorite among the parents
- The material is very soft and comfortable
- The structure of this baby wrap makes it comfortable for the baby, see his surroundings and be held tight when asleep
- Sizing is a major issue with this baby wrap. Please make sure you follow their size chart. It also has been known to run one size small.
- Another issue is that unlike the Boba wrap, this baby wrap comes in various fixed sizes. If both parents want to use the wrap, you need to buy infant wraps that fit your individual sizes.
If you feel this baby wrap is the best for your bundle of joy get connected with their customer service so they help determine the right size for you!
This is a great wrap overall if you get the size right!
- This baby wrap allows baby to be placed in different positions like facing in or facing out, unlike the Boba wrap. They have videos on many other different baby placement positions on YouTube
- The mommies found it very comfortable to nurse their babies in this baby wearing wrap
- The design and the wrapping method makes a very snug and well supported fit for the baby
- Many parents found this baby wrap to be extremely well made resulting in no discomfort or pain of any kind.
- The fabric is too long. As a result, it is a bit cumbersome to wrap the baby when you are in a hurry.
- Many parents did not find it very user friendly
- The fabric is too warm for any other weather but winters. This happy wrap is actually very warm and snug for winters.
Multiple fabric panels can result in a very warm environment. It is noticed by the customers that a light onesie creates a cooler environment for the baby even in cold temperatures.
This baby wrap is worth the investment as it allows baby to be placed in multiple positions throughout their growth cycle.
- The buckle free tie and wrap design creates a natural custom fit for the body.
- The baby wrap supports the child ergonomically in three different positions: facing in, hip hugger and backpack
- Many parents found Infantino sash wrap cooler than other baby wraps.
- It was deemed to be more user friendly
- It has a snap on hood for sun protection
- The straps on this baby wrap were considered uncomfortable by some parents.
- The tying process was also viewed as complicated and confusing
If you feel that your baby gradually slides down from this baby wearing wrap, make sure you tie the waist strap tightly.
This is an affordable, traditional style happy wrap that can perfectly cater to your babies need if you are into a budget buy.
- The baby holder wrap is designed to be layered. The thickness and stretch of the materials allow for more supportive methods of tying as the baby grows.
- This baby wrap works the same as Moby Wrap in its function and comfort and comes at more affordable price.
- The long length of the wrap can be overwhelming
- Many mothers thought the neck support provided by this newborn wrap was inadequate
It is recommended that you watch YouTube video tutorials along with the instructions that come along with this baby wrap.
The wrap is super stretchy, snug and perfectly comfortable. It is great for anyone who wants baby wearing wraps.
- This baby wrap comes with built-in removable organic coconut fibre pad lining that provides support and protection to baby’s head and spine
- The feather light filling, in this baby swaddle carrier, keeps the baby cool in summer and warm in winters without over heating
- The happy wrap is snug with plenty of room to wiggle
- Great for babies who find the arms in swaddle very confining
- Some customers felt it didn’t match unto the quality described by the company in terms of colour, utility and even the feel of the fabric.
- Not suitable for unsupervised sleep, especially for newborns.
Make sure your baby’s airway is constantly open as the baby can slide down too far in this baby wrap.
This is a really cute, cozy and perfect comfort solution for newborns without being binding.
- The Baby K’tan Breeze Carrier is ASTM and CPSIA compliant. The Baby K’tan Carrier is tested and approved to the ASTM F2907-15 standard, in addition to meeting and exceeding all Baby Carrier standards and requirements.
- The International Hip Dysplasia Institute has acknowledged this baby wrap to be a “Hip Healthy” product when used as directed.
- This baby wearing wrap is comfortable summer stroller if the parents lead an active lifestyle
- Sizing guide has confused parents with this variant of Baby K’Tan as well.
Please make sure you get the size right to fully experience this wrap
It is one of the easier baby wearing wraps and the material makes it more breathable of your baby runs really hot.
- Innoo Tech happy wrap is very comfortable, snug and has a great stretch
- Highly recommended for nursing
- Can get too warm during summer
- Many customers struggled to get the wrapping method right
Make sure you wrap it around you really tight before inserting the baby or it might not feel as secure.
Great baby wearing wrap at affordable price!
- Hip Baby wrap is BCIA approved. This baby wrap meets baby carrier regulations
- This baby wearing wrap has ergonomic design relieves the shoulder and neck from unnecessary strain
- All the slings are fair trade and individually handwoven with eco-friendly non-toxic dyes in India so each sling is unique and has well-loved designs
- Does not heat up too much
- Some customers would have liked to have a softer fabric
Many customers found it more comfortable to tighten or loosen this baby wrap before putting it on.
This is a beautiful, breathable and very comfortable baby wrap. Some of you might want a more snuggly soft material though.
- The fabric dries quickly and does not crease or need ironing
- The material of this baby wrap leaves the baby feeling cool during summer days or nights
- Keeps mom hands free in the pool
- The material is not very stretchy. Some customers found the fit uncomfortable or cumbersome to use.
The material can smell a bit. It is recommended to air dry it after use.
This is a highly popular baby wearing wrap to use in pools. It dries quickly and offers a great grip and makes for a great water day with your baby.
The Bottom Line
While conducting our research, we were very sentient of the fact that every baby is different and so are his comfort and security needs. Whether you are working on a budget or have specific fabric concerns for your baby wrap, we have covered it all! Our attempt has been to explore a plethora of options available in the market and narrow that list down to 10 best baby wraps chosen by parents just like you. We hope you are able to choose the happy wrap that suits your needs and those of your baby’s. We believe every action between a parent and a child is an act of love. Wrap carriers help manifest this love and help you enjoy the act.