10 Best Baby Bibs Reviews of 2019
10 Best Baby Bibs Reviews of 2019
Does your adorable little bundle of joy make a mess? Does he drool all over his clothes? Does she spill her food all over herself when she eats? As much as we love our babies, it would be nice if we didn’t have to give them several outfit changes in a day!
Luckily, we’ve found the best 10 baby bibs to keep your baby’s clothes clean and beautiful! Whether you like plastic bibs or a stylish baby bandana, we’ve found the best product to suit you and your baby.
Of course, we made sure that each of these products is completely safe for your little one both in material and in use. The silicone bibs are entirely BPA-free, so you can rest easy if your baby decides they want to nibble on it.
The baby bibs in this review are not only great for your baby, but great for you as well! They are all easy to clean, and many come in sets so you never have to worry about running out.
Best Baby Bibs At A Glance
Before we get into the specific details of all the baby bibs, here’s a comparison chart that outlines the different features of each one. The chart makes it easy for you to find specific features you want in a bib and pinpoint the one that suits your needs best.
- Can double as an art smock
- Pocket can flip around to the inside if you don’t want to use it
- High quality material protects clothing effectively
- Velcro attachment at the back makes it easy to put on and take off
- Stains over time
- Takes a while to air dry
Don’t forget to flip the pocket around to the front when it arrives—at first it looks like the pocket is on the inside of the bib.
If you’re looking for bibs with sleeves to keep your toddler clean during meals or art, then this is a great purchase and better quality than its competitors.
- Easy to wash (washing machine or rinse with the dishes)
- Doesn’t stain
- Effective catching pocket
- Come in a variety of cute patterns
- Material is thin and crinkles like plastic
- Starter bibs are quite small and can’t be used for long before you need to purchase a larger size
Pull the pocket out a bit to make sure it will catch any falling food.
These waterproof bibs are great for new eaters!
- Easy to snap on and take off
- Material is thick and absorbent
- The cut of the bib fits great around your baby’s neck
- Adorable patterns
- On rare occasions, users have notice mold developing
- Fabric isn’t great quality
Make sure to follow the washing instructions correctly or the bibs may shrink and lose shape.
These stylish bandana bibs are a great buy for a drooly baby.
- Lots of different adjustment settings to fit both your baby and your toddler
- Pocket catches food effectively
- Easy to clean
- Material is soft and comfortable but still retains its shape
- Some babies can easily pull them off
- Button holes can rip after extended use
Happy Healthy Parent has great customer service and offers a lifetime money-back guarantee. If you try the product and don’t like it, they will issue a full refund!
This silicone bib is cute, comfortable, and easy to use. With a lifetime guarantee, you can’t go wrong with this bib!
- Come in a variety of colour sets
- Lots of bibs at a great price
- Easy to wash
- Covers a lot of your baby’s clothes
- Material is thin and not very absorbent
- Bibs are very large and may be too big for newborns or small babies
Attach the Velcro in the wash so it doesn’t get damaged or damage the rest of your laundry.
Although not the thickest and most absorbent bibs, these come at a great price and do what it advertises.
- Pocket catches food well and is within reach for your baby to grab any dropped food and try again
- Easy to clean (hand or dishwasher)
- Durable—use it for years with no need for a replacement
- Necklace-like fastener is secure
- Bibs are actually quite stiff and not as soft as advertised
- Don’t always sit properly on your baby’s neck so it may not catch food
- May be uncomfortable for you baby because of hard plastic
This bib will rest on top of the trays on some high chairs because of how far out the pocket comes, so you may not be able to get the best fit for your baby. If the high chair seat can recline a bit, then you’re all set!
If you’re in the market for durable plastic bibs, the BabyBjorn is a great option.
- Waterproof backing keeps spills from seeping through onto your baby’s clothes
- Very absorbent for heavy droolers
- Durable and maintains shape after washing
- Wide at the neck to absorb spit up
- Colours can run onto clothes when they get wet
- Some users found that they bib wasn’t absorbent
The Velcro is very strong, so make sure to attach the bibs before putting them in the wash so they don’t damage the rest of your laundry.
This 10-pack of baby bibs is great value for your money!
- Shoulder strap is easy to manoeuvre and comfortable for your little one
- Large size covers more of your baby’s chest
- Three adjustable buttons
- Extremely soft and absorbent
- Shrink a bit when you first wash it
Wash these baby bibs before use to pre-shrink them.
KUDL makes some of the best baby bibs on the market! They fit great and the adjustable snaps on the side are easy to use and comfortable. They also make great toddler bibs because of their size.
- Lots of adjustable settings to grow with your baby
- Comfortable covers your baby’s whole front
- Easy to clean (just wipe down after feeding)
- Snaps are secure and adjustability allows for extended use
- Food catcher sometimes falls closed
Roll up the bib for easy storage or to bring it on-the-go!
These silicone bibs are soft and comfortable for your little one and keep them clean. They’re some of the best waterproof baby bibs you’ll find. Great purchase!
- Strong snaps keep your baby from pulling the bib off
- Thick material is absorbent and also doubles as a warm scarf
- Minimize the number of bib changes because they hold more drool than competitors
- Lots of adorable patterns
- Fabric is very soft and comfortable for your little one
- Colours may run in the wash
- May stain if you’re using them for feeding
Lay these bibs flat to dry when you take them out of the washing machine to make sure they maintain their shape.
With baby bibs as stylish as these, you can’t go wrong! They are super absorbent and soft and are one of the best baby bibs for drooling. Awesome purchase!
The Bottom Line
Every baby is different when it comes to feeding time and drooling. One bib that works great for one baby might not be so great for another. This review gives you a variety of different types of baby bibs to choose from so you can find that perfect fit for you and your little one. We hope this article has helped you figure out what the best bibs are for you!
No need to worry about safety when to comes to the baby bibs on this list—each one is sure to be safe both in material and in use.
If you’re looking for bandana bibs for your little one who drools constantly, the Matimati bibs are both stylish and effective! Alternatively, if you need something to keep your messy eater clean, Hi Sprout’s bibs with sleeves or Happy Healthy Parent’s silicone bibs are a great way to guard your little one’s clothes and catch any dropped food, saving you from cleaning up a messy kitchen too!
No matter what your needs are, we know that these are the best baby bibs on the market and will do a great job of keeping your baby clean, dry, and happy.